The Busy Man’s Weight Loss Guide
Are you the guy who wants to show off your muscles on the beach? Or be noticed by pretty ladies for having great abs? But then, you over eat and you question several ways how to drop weight and maintain a perfect buff body. Besides, you’re too overwhelmed with tasks at work and maintain a very hectic schedule. Hence, you battle being overweight, stressed about not having time for working out and unsure about what foods will help you attain a healthy, gorgeous body.
Now, all your weight loss efforts are compounded into just eight simple ideas. Read and learn, then follow these tips well. For sure, you soon will have the body you desire.
1. Eat a light healthy breakfast. Some people believe that in breakfast you should eat like a king. On the contrary, if you start the day with having a bulky stomach you feel so tired and wanted to sleep after eating. It is advisable to eat small amounts in breakfast but be sure that it has high nutritional values. Instead you can have foods with high-fiber content like oats and cereal in the morning which can boost your metabolic levels. Staying bloated in the morning decreases your energy, making you lazy to do your activities.
2. Supplements, supplement, supplements. Have you tried to look for appetite suppressants? There is no harm on trying to do so but be sure that you consult your doctor and ask for supplements that will boost your energy but would not have any side effects, if there is then opt for supplements with the most minimal side effects. It is also good to add fruits and vegetables in every meal. These contain fiber and it will hydrate your body.
3. Don’t sit around – move around. Instead of spending a day-off sleeping, do something productive, it can be something simple like walking for 15-30 minutes within the premises of your own home. You can even do simple work outs while listening to the latest hip hop music; you can do some push-ups or jumping jacks. Be creative in spending your time; do not just bore yourself by watching television for the whole day. Don’t be a couch potato. Spend the most of your time to live the most out of life.
At work, instead of sitting on your office chair, you can replace it by sitting on an exercise ball. It would be fun and unique at the same time. Balancing will make your body muscles active. There is no harm in trying. Explore.
4. Drink lots of water, less of sodas and alcohol! Water is important in our body because water helps in flushing the waste and toxins. It helps speed up your metabolism as well. Instead of grabbing a soda to quench your thirst, drink water or go for healthy drinks, like green tea or refreshing smoothies. Find out which fruit juices you could stack in your fridge for a few days and take out those beer and sodas! For sure, you will be healthier and fitter with altering your drinking attitude!
5. Eat more often – in small amounts or portions. Eating a lot more doesn’t mean eating large meals, instead eat small frequent meals, but let it be a constant reminder to eat the healthy foods. Meals should be very light and healthy, eat 5 times or more in a day. Eating frequently will decrease your hunger which won’t make you eat much. Eating frequently promotes constant metabolism. Increased amount of food per meal will give you the feeling that your body shuts down which will decrease your energy to do some activities for the rest of the afternoon.
6. Get into a fifteen minute exercise. If you can surf the net for half an hour, what’s keeping you from exercising for just fifteen minutes daily? To make a workout routine work for your busy schedule, have a gadget right at home. Or commit to waking up earlier and doing stretching and push-ups. It shouldn’t be that hard to do!
7. Get a good night’s rest always. Always have around eight hours of sleep. Doing so means decreasing the hormone leptin which causes hunger. Enough sleep will prevent stress as well so you enhance your metabolism as well!
These are just seven ideas to make weight loss work with your busy life. They have worked for many men who flourished in their career or business – and yet remained healthy and fit. Why shouldn’t it be your guide as well?